All the flavours of a Mojito in a savoury snack, you couldn’t get more summery!
- 2 cans organic chickpeas, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons raw tahini (or any tahini)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 stick lemongrass, outer leaves peeled
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- water to loosen
- black pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender apart from the olive oil and water. Blend until smooth with a little texture. Add the olive oil and slowly add in any water if the mixture appears too thick.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding more salt, pepper or lemon juice
- Transfer to a bowl and enjoy as a summer dip or fantastic lunch stuffed into a toasted pitta with salad!