A fresh, summery alternative to regular guacamole, embracing the flavours of a British Summer!
- 500 grams Frozen Petis Pois, Defrosted
- 1 Avocado, Roughly Chopped
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 1 Shallot, Diced
- 1 Bunch Mint, Torn
- 3 Sprigs Lemon Verbena, Torn
- 1 Clove Garlic, Diced
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Add all ingredients except olive oil to a high speed blender. Pulse until combined.
- Drizzle in olive oil until a chunky paste forms. Add more oil accordingly
- Taste, season with salt, pepper & lime juice, serve and enjoy!