Everyone who has tried this agrees that its my showstopper dessert! So simple to make but is so devilishly moreish, and practically guilt free!
- 440 grams almonds
- 10 large Medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons melted Coconut Merchant Coconut oil
- 75 grams Cherry Active dried sour cherries
- pinch Cornish Sea Salt flakes
- 4 ripe avocados
- 220 grams melted Coconut Merchant coconut oil
- 190 grams Aduna raw cacao powder
- 50 grams Artisan Du Chocolat Cocoa Stick, grated, plus extra to serve
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt Flakes
- 200 grams maple syrup
- Few gratings Steenbergs Tonka Bean
- Line a loose bottomed cake tin with greaseproof paper
- Blend the base ingredients (excluding the cherries) in a high speed blender until they form a dough
- mix in the cherries, pack into a loose bottomed tin. Refrigerate.
- Blend the filling ingredients together and spoon over the base.
- Refrigerate overnight until set.
- Remove from tin, cut into slices and serve, topped with coconut yogurt and the remaining grated Cocoa Stick.