All the flavour of an adffogato with the spoonability of ice cream, what could be better?
- 2 tablespoons expresso powder diluted in 1tbsp boiling water
- 9 medjool dates, stoned
- 700 millilitres organic almond milk
- 4 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Whizz the dates with a little of the milk in a high speed blender until they form a smooth paste.
- Add the expresso, rice syrup, raw cacao and vanilla and blend again until well combined
- Slowly pour the milk into the blender whilst running to emulsify. Once combined, blend for a further minute.
- Churn in an ice cream machine and freeze in a freezer proof container. Enjoy!