A super easy delicious snack that combines the sweetness of apricots with the aniseed aroma of fennel seed. So moreish, try them today!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Vegan Spread
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 70 grams Gluten Free Oats
- 30 grams Buckwheat Groats
- 30 grams Rice Flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- 400 grams Dried Apricots
- 1 tablespoon Fennel Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil Melted
- 100 grams Raw Cacao Mass/Powder
- 50 grams Cocoa butter
- 20 grams Brown Rice Syrup
- Preheat Oven 200C
- Put the oil, spread, sugar, vanilla and salt in a pan and heat over a medium heat until melted.
- Add the oats, groats and flour and stir to combine
- Remove from the heat, and press into the 20 x 20cm loose bottomed tin
- Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes until golden and toasted. Remove and cool
- Meanwhile add the apricots, fennel seeds and coconut oil to a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth (letting down with some water if necessary) and smooth over the base.
- Add the topping ingredients to a double boiler over a pan of barely simmering water. Melt to combine
- Pour over the filling and set in the fridge. Once set, cut into bars and enjoy!